They were so kind to allow me to go and see Brian after they got him all hooked up to IV's and stuff. As I was approaching his bed, the nurse cam up to me and said "Your husband did so well with the needle." Oh boy, I knew what that meant! For those of you who dont know Brian is not so good with needles and blood, (I guess opposites do attract!) as I rounded the curtain this is what I saw. So sad!
Brian said that the IV was making him freeze, so the nurses loaded him up with some heated blankets. He is so spoiled!
Right before being wheeled away, cap and all! Smiling on the outside and stressing on the inside, what a trooper!
Here is Brian after surgery, so miserable!
Brian is doing well now, once the swelling goes down some more we will get some "after" pictures up.


8 comments:
Oh man...that does not look like fun! Tell him we are rooting for him and good job with the needle...Jeremy hates needles too and I have no problem with them. ha ha :)
Must be a Holmstrom-guy thing, cuz Daniel absolutely freaks out at the sight of needles and blood in a doctors office, even on movies and stuff. I love that I get to comfort him when he's all squeemish.
Hi guys, It's been a while Lindsay. So you guys have been though a ton during the short time you guys have been married. Wow! No more hospital visits this year. Well actually I just saw your pregnant- wow that's so exciting! Congrats- ok so you can have another hospital visit this year.
Wow! That does not look like fun. Feel better fast Brian!!!
Wow,you guys have been through a lot the last few months!! You'll have to let us know how it turns out.
Thanks so much for posting these pictures!! I am thinking about having this same sugery to help me breath better. Did Brian have polyps too? I have some of those in my sinuses...yuck! Yes, it must be a Holmstrom thing because Steve HATES needles and blood too.
Poor Brian. It's fun to hear what you guys are up to. Your house is beautiful! I'm happy for you guys!
Dont get me wrong the posts about brian are great, but where are those pregnancy/ ultrasound pics???
Post a Comment