My bosses family are big hockey fans. They were unable to go one night so Brian and I jumped at the chance. We are not huge hockey fans but we always have a lot of fun going to a live game.
We didn't take too many pictures but here is one with all of the players on the ice.
The Coyotes won! Good way to go guys!!
One of my patients is a retired NBA player so he recently hooked me up with some great tickets to see the Suns vs. Clippers. Brian had a church meeting so I took my Mom as my date.
Here is Shaq, Nash and Lou sitting on the bench. Shaq is even larger in person than I thought he would be.
Nash at the free throw. I had never been to an NBA game and this was a great first experience. Thank You Bob!!


1 comment:
thats so fun! with the way Shaq is sitting and the position of his legs it looks like he is sitting on the floor. My goodness!
Post a Comment