Congrats!!! That is so exciting, I cant wait. What good and fun Parents you will be. September is a great month to have a baby, Olivia was born the 24th. I hope you are feeling well.
Congrats!!! Very clever post. Of course I checked your blog and didn't watch the commercial cause I usually don't but I guess I'll have to start. I wonder what else I've been missing on other peoples blogs. Hmmm...Well I'm so happy for you!!! YAY!!!
Oh my heck!!! I am so stoked. That is going to be great! I'm sorry that I am like the last one to hear, but congrats anyhow. You guys are going to have sooo much fun!
Thats so great! Your sister Kacy just posted something on her facebook saying you were expecting. I am so sad I didnt watch the video earlier. thats so so great! when do you find out the sex? You better post it! and names, and nursery... Im a little obsessed...
ummmmm what?!?!?! That was such a fun way to tell everyone. Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you. I want to know details like when you are do and things.Post more, please post more.
12 comments:
haha ... OMG that was sooo CUTE! Congrats!
Love this video!!
YAY!!! I am the most excited!!!
So excited for you guys!!!
Yay! And Congrats... Hope you are feeling well
ConGraTuLaTionS!That is so exciting. Looking forward to all the posts about it over the next few months.
Congrats!!! That is so exciting, I cant wait. What good and fun Parents you will be.
September is a great month to have a baby, Olivia was born the 24th.
I hope you are feeling well.
Congrats!!! Very clever post. Of course I checked your blog and didn't watch the commercial cause I usually don't but I guess I'll have to start. I wonder what else I've been missing on other peoples blogs. Hmmm...Well I'm so happy for you!!! YAY!!!
Oh my heck!!! I am so stoked. That is going to be great! I'm sorry that I am like the last one to hear, but congrats anyhow. You guys are going to have sooo much fun!
Congratulations!!! You guys are so cute, you will be great parents!!!
Thats so great! Your sister Kacy just posted something on her facebook saying you were expecting. I am so sad I didnt watch the video earlier. thats so so great! when do you find out the sex? You better post it! and names, and nursery... Im a little obsessed...
ummmmm what?!?!?! That was such a fun way to tell everyone. Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you. I want to know details like when you are do and things.Post more, please post more.
Post a Comment