Brian, Lindsay and Jovi
Happy MOther's Day!! Jovi is just so cute!! I love it!
PLEASE tell me that you had already done your hair and make-up, because there is NO way I have/will ever look that good upon first waking up!
I love Jovi's morning hair!
Cute updates. I love the picture at the top of your blog. I'm serious about meeting up for a Vegas trip. We would have so much fun!
I am wondering the same thing about your hair and makeup, ok you never need makeup, but you did do your hair before these pictures right?
This is Dena, I guess google is under Kevin's name
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy MOther's Day!! Jovi is just so cute!! I love it!
PLEASE tell me that you had already done your hair and make-up, because there is NO way I have/will ever look that good upon first waking up!
I love Jovi's morning hair!
Cute updates. I love the picture at the top of your blog. I'm serious about meeting up for a Vegas trip. We would have so much fun!
I am wondering the same thing about your hair and makeup, ok you never need makeup, but you did do your hair before these pictures right?
This is Dena, I guess google is under Kevin's name
Post a Comment