16 years ago
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
How did this happen?!
I have a big boy on my hands. Jovi had his first "official" haircut at a kiddie salon today called Snip-Its. As you can tell from the pictures, he was not a fan of the process but he loved all the toys, activities while there and the end result. It is official, He is not a baby anymore. *sniff sniff*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I'm Crying! :( He's so big!
Oh my goodness he is so crazy cute. He looks so sad during his cut! Adorable pictures!
First haircuts are SO hard! But boy is he a handsome guy now, look out nursery gals!
He looks like a man now! A handsome man!!!!
Awwww Linds he is soooo dang handsome! I was just looking thru my pictures & found all the ones I could spot of Jovi & Pay. Check my blog this weekend I'm going to post them, it's so cute! Give Jovi big hugs from Paypay! xoxoxoxo
Aww Jovi is such a trooper. What a cutie with his new haircut. That place looks so fun!
- Jen
He looks so cute! I love the haircut. Although, he's so handsome I think any hairstyle would look adorable on him :)
Post a Comment