Sunday, May 1, 2011

Consider yourself....

Blogged! All 2 of you who have been anxiously awaiting a blog update here you go.....you're welcome!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

He is such a stinkin' cute kid! How do you get anything done but just giving him kisses all day??!!

Tawni716 said...

Jovi is sooooo CUTE! Love your top picture of him! I don't have time to catch up on everything now ... but just looked & I'm soooo HAPPY you are blogging again! YAY!!!! Love & Miss you!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Deneal said...

Wow, you've been busy! I'm loving the mega blog update. You guys all look extra tan and blond--I'm a little jealous.

By the way, thanks so much for you comment last week. It totally made my day!!!! Thanks! And I miss our walks and talks too, but you seem to be having such fun out there. I'm glad. Take care!

Paul and Marsha Hunter said...

Thanks for blogging Linds. It's always nice to see what you and Jovi are up to (Brian too). He is a cutie and cant wait to look and read all of your posts (it will be my nap time reading for the day). Keep up the good work and keep those posts coming!

Feather Fam. said...

5 comments = more than 2 people waiting for your blog update!!!

Brett + Kristin said...

Wow .. you updated!!! Can I just say how adorable Jovi is!! LOVE the pic of him with the mask on at the top of you blog .. hilarious! Such fun updates!