JOVI EVERETT HOLMSTROM
Thursday, August 27th, 2009
7lbs 4oz 19.7in and absolutely perfect!
More pictures to come. As you may or may not know we are moving back to California this week! Needless to say, with a new baby and packing up our life in Arizona, I am a little busy and going crazy. Haha!


23 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is a beautiful baby! We are so excited for you guys. Oh, and I love his name!
Awesome!!! I was wondering how you were doing, knowing you were due soon. Good luck with your move. Don't you be lifting anything, either!! Very beautiful baby boy! And very excited for you!
WHAT?! You're moving to California?! We haven't hung out yet! NOOOOOO!! I need to snuggle that baby before you go! Where are you moving to? Why are you moving? I'm so jealous ;-) Congratulations on your precious Jovi, he is a doll! How are you feeling? My phone broke a few weeks ago so I don't have your number anymore...so call me! Or email me if you have a minute, I want to hear an update girl! (jaimevarley@gmail.com) Hope you're feeling great!
Your boy is adorable! LOVE that last picture with his toes, that is too cute!
WAIT... WHAT? why are you moving back to CA? I am a bit jealous! Were you able to sell your house? Have fun being close to family once again! I miss it!
YAY! I love him! He is so handsome!!! Good luck with the move!
YES! The post I've been waiting for!!! Jovi is so stinkin cute!!!!! We're excited to meet the little guy! Good luck with moving! Moving while sick and pregnant was no fun for me, I'm sure with a new born will be hard too! Good luck, and we're excited you guys will be back where you belong!!!
He is beautiful! cant wait to meet him. Let me know if you need any help when you are in Ca.
Oh!!! He's such a cutie. Little Jo Jo. Congrats to you both. Can't wait to meet him! So glad you are coming back to where you belong! Good luck with the move and let us know if you need help when yo get here...I'll send Scott. See you soon!
Yay, finally a baby post!! Didn't know you guys were moving back to California!?!? When/where??
He is soooo cute and perfect! I can't wait for you to be back in Cali, we are going to have playdates! I want you to meet Payton! I need to post pictures, I'm bad! I have a million, I will try to do a big post tonight! XoXo
Congratulations! His is so cute! And yeah for moving back to CA! One day we hope to..good luck with everything!
i'm sooooo excited! it's going to be awesome to meet little jovi and even more awesome to have you back here! good luck with the packing...
Yup, we've been telling you guys since you moved to AZ that you should come back to Cali! Good thing you wised up, haha ; )Everyone is excited to be able to meet your little man and to actually hang out with you guys. Yay!
Can NOT wait to meet him (and see you guys) tomorrow!!!!
A huge congrats! He is so sweet! I hope I can meet him someday soon.
I am so happy for you guys. Your baby looks like such a cutie. Good luck with the move.
He is so cute! Can't wait to meet him. Looks like it will be sooner than later with you moving back to Cali! Yay! Have a safe trip.
I am so happy that everything went well. He is a cutie for sure! I can't wait to meet him too. That boy has a lot of fun in store for him with such cool parents!
congratulations to you guys! he is adorable. goodluck with the move too. new job?
CONGRATULATIONS!! What a sweet little boy you have ... I am so happy for you guys! You must be going crazy though with having to move right after having him! Can't wait to see some more pics of that beautiful baby!
Congratulations. He is adorable. Seriously. . . so adorable.
Lindsay,
I tried to reply back to you on facebook, but my computer is not letting me write on facebook for some reason. So glad you found me. Funny that we have been living in the same places. Once I can get my computer to work right, I'll facebook you my cell # and you can call me next time your out my way. Congrats on being a new mom!
Niki (Voorhees) McDowell
New post! New Post!
Post a Comment