16 years ago
Sunday, July 19, 2009
33 Weeks!
Ok here is the latest picture of me and the growing belly! I just had a doctor's appointment on Friday and I am measuring more like 35 weeks. So she wants me to get a ultrasound done next week to see where we are at. Pray for me and my newly aquired stretch marks thanks to this little growth spurt! Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
love those stretch marks... I like to call them love lines! but once they come its so so worth it all.
any more progress on the nursery?
Wow! The time is coming up!!!
You are ready to pop! Good luck!
You are glowing! Cant wait to see you!
You look great, and don't worry about the stretch marks. I can't wait to see your little bundle.
I am so excited for you two! The time is almost here and wouldn't it be cool if you were told that your due date is earlier than you thought? Good Luck!
Ahhh you look so cute! Can't wait for the babies to come. Sounds like Payton and Jovi are going to be born very close together now ... YAY!
wow, so close...good luck! We are excited for you and baby Jovi : )
Looking good girl! I had stretch marks too pop out of nowhere...I used that cocoa butter stuff, it helped, but didn't really make it go away. Ah, the joys of pregnancy!
What a cute belly! Time is flying! We hope all goes well and good luck~!
Are you really that far along already? That went by so fast. Well maybe not for you, but it did for me. You look great, I love prego pictures.
Post a Comment