Wednesday, September 9, 2009

2010 So far......

Ok ok ok, we admit it! We have been major slacker blogger as of 2010. But yay for you now you get to read 12 new posts from The Holmstrom clan! We will try and catch you up by creating a post for each month. Happy reading! Good thing we have pictures for each month so that we can semi-remember what has happened over the past year.
Enjoy!

The Holmstroms
Brian, Lindsay and Jovi

2 comments:

sstevens said...

Yeah for uupdates! It is so good to hear from/about you. You guys look like you are all doing well and having lots of fun. Jovi is a little honey bunch. I want to squeeze those cheeks. Grrr so cute.

Brett + Kristin said...

WOW ... I glanced over at your blog not expecting to see a change and suddenly there was a whole year's worth of posts!! What an adorable baby boy you have!!! I can't say much for myself in the blogging world as I have been just as much of a slacker - ha!! I will hopefully be updating soon!! So good to see all these fun new pics. You're so cute!