Ok here is a picture of me and my first pregnancy test. I 100% believed that it would be negative and I that these pictures would be just for fun and would be deleted later. Haha
So Brian snuck in a picture of me anxiously awaiting the results.
After this first test was positive I quickly took two more. And to my amazement they were all positive!
One month along and slowly feeling like food is my biggest enemy!
Two months and down 9 pounds. I was not eating much but at about the 4 months mark that all changed!
We have been pretty busy lately so I dropped the ball and taking pictures. Here I am at 5 months and getting larger every day!

Oh ya, IT'S A BOY!!!!!!


23 comments:
Holy Blog update! I can't believe your already five months. Wow that seems like that went really. I know that pregnancy can be hard, but it definetly flies by. Let me know if you need anything :-) and congradulations. Boys are fun!!!
YAY for boys. Jackson is so much fun. I think you will love having a boy first. I definitely did!
I havent posted a single belly picture this time. Good for you!
Only 6 more weeks for till our little girl comes.
HOLY COW!!! Congratulations! I am sooooo excited for you. Is Brian like over the moon? Boys rule. Girls are good too though. (Sorry Claire.)
I did not know you were pregnant!! Exciting! I'm so happy for you. You look really cute!! Also, thank you for posting the pictures from Grandpa's funeral. I was sad that I couldn't be there. I love the picture of you and your family with Grandma. I miss her.
Dang girl, you really HAVE been busy! I had no idea! Congratulations!!! Sorry you were sick, how are you feeling now? You are so cute and can't even tell you're prego! When is your due date?
How cute! I love all your pictures! You look soooo good Linds! Love you!
Yay! Seriously so excited for you guys!
congratulations! You make a very cute preggie lady. I'm so happy for you both. You'll make great parents.
You look so cute! Congrats on your baby boy!
That is awesome!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations!! When is the due date?
finally! i've been waiting for some prego pictures. you look great and i am sooooooooo excited for you guys. loved seeing all the updates.
Yay!!! We are so excited for you guys! A BOY!!! Yay! How fun!
Cute preggo pics!! You Look Great!!
Way to go guys and Congrats! BOYS are the best! We just hadour second baby boy and lovin it! Can't wait to here more about your pregnancy.
CONGRATULATIONS! You look great you little stinker! I can totally see you with a boy - they are so fun! Yeah for you guys :)
Congratulations to you two!
Ok, any new baby news? I loved this post by the way. You are so cute.
I have been out of the blog loop for awhile, but have been meaning to say Congrats. I just knew it was going to be a boy. I should have written sooner to back that up. hah! Hope all is going well and we are excited for you. Boys are a blast! You two will be great parents too!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!!! When are you due?? You will LOVE having a boy.. they are the BEST!!!!!!
You look so cute and I don't think I knew you were pregnant! Congrats! Little boys are so much fun.
I vote you update these pictures so they can see how my little nephew is growing!
UPDATE YOUR BLOG! =)
Lindsay, I need an update! How are you feeling?! When are you due? Have you had a baby shower yet? Do you need someone to throw you a shower? Call me!
Post a Comment