Friday, October 24, 2008

Gallbladder Free!

So as some of you may or may not know I recently had surgery to remove my gallbladder. Here are some pictures from my big day. And in case you were all wondering, surgery was great and I am now having no more pain and slowly losing the weight I have gained over the past 6 months.

Here are some pictures from the big day. I figured it was only fair to post the good the bad and the ugly!




Here is the end result! Beautiful isn't it? Thank you to friends and family for your support and prayers during this whole ordeal!

11 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

Wow, what an ordeal!!! I'm so glad you are feeling better though. We will definitely see you guys next weekend. I was hoping that you were going to be there. Yippee for Las Vegas :)

Jillyboo said...

O my gosh, Im so glad that you are doing and feeling so much better.

jenbulkley said...

Yikes! I get c sections so you wouldn't think that would freak me out, but it does.
Anyway...I am pretty sick being pregnant and all. I probably wont make it.

Heidi said...

OH my goodness... I had no idea. You poor thing. But now you get to lose weight... Maybe I should look into that surgery. JK! Hope you are having a fast recovery!

Steve and Rebecca said...

We are so glad you are feeling and doing much better!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

I actually watched a video of someone get the gallbladder removed in my nutrition class! It was actually really interesting. I think its so neat how they can make so few incisions to get that sucker out! We're so glad you're doing better....and you seriously don't look like you put on ANY weight!

sstevens said...

What the heck! I didn't even know you were having trouble with your Gallbladder! I feel so out of the loop. Well I am glad that you are doing ok though. Yeesh, surgery is such a bummer. How did the hubby handle it?

Tawni716 said...

Ouch! I'm glad everything went okay! Hope you are feeling better!!! =) Love and Miss you!!! xoxoxoxo

emiekins said...

Happy to hear all went well.. I had the same surgery 3 weeks after Kyle was born... I was in horrible pain through my whole pregnancy, and it went undetected, I ended up getting pancreatitis.. anyways.. We have matching bellies... Lovely...huh??!! :)

Ash said...

MAN! Does not look fun...but I'm glad you are feeling better!

jim said...

Hey Brian, this is from Jamie and Isabel...My wife had her gallbladder removed as well...the upside is that she feels better most of the time...the downside is watching what you eat a LOT closer...and when you eat it..;)

AND Brian...you have to be feeling a lot better as well now..if nothing else..Lindsay is getting more sleep ;) lol