We went to Benihana's for my birthday dinner. My amazing husband also got me tickets to see the musical Lion King again, I am sooo excited for that. Here we are anxiously awaiting for our food.
Watching them cook our food is always fun. Its a little bit funny that we were at a Japanese restaurant and all the cooks were Hispanic. Times are a changin' my friends! Haha!
Here we are finally enjoying are food, and totally stuffing our faces!
Here is the large group at my birthday dinner. This is pretty much the extent of the people I know and hang out with in AZ. Haha so sad, but still a really great birthday.


11 comments:
so fun! and happy birthday! Im glad you finally posted something!
What a fun birthday! And what fun people to spend it with! Wish I could have been there!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Miss ya!
Happy Birthday! That's funny that they cooks were hispanic. Do they even have very many asians to choose from in AZ? I am glad you are doing well and looking beautiful as normal.
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Happy birthday cous! I am glad you had a good birthday. You are in for a lot of spoiling as a married chick. Or at least you better be. (Call me Brian if you need any ideas.)
yay, Happy Birthday!!! (Im a little late...sorry about that!)
I shun you for putting up the pics of me! Love ya Boo!
How fun is that...how good is their fried rice? Happy, Happy Birthday you young thing.
Yummy! I love places like that! I miss you!!!! xoxoxo
Happy Birthday! I love the Lion King! We saw it on Broadway and the costumes were amazing! Hope you guys are doing good.
Happy Birthday! I love the Lion King! We saw it on Broadway and the costumes were amazing! Hope you guys are doing good.
Post a Comment