Monday, June 1, 2009

The Nusery part 1

SO the work has begun on the nursery. We spent our entire Saturday cutting, measuring, painting, cleaning etc. etc. We had a blast working on it together and I could not be more proud of both of us. It is my own biased opinion, but I think it looks great! What do you think?
Before:



During:




After:



I LOVE IT! So far....

7 comments:

Ash said...

I LOVE what you did! It looks so good. Love the colors together too! Can't wait to see it with furniture!

Tawni716 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tawni716 said...

Yay, how cute! You got a lot of work done, good job! Did you end up finding furniture to order somewhere else?

Heidi said...

LOVE IT! that is so cute! love the color choices!

Deb said...

Lindsay,
I love the colors for the baby's room. And your looking so cute prego. auh your pics of Cali make me miss it too!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Love the blue and tan together!! It's so fun getting ready for baby to come!

Tracy Giles said...

CUTEST NURSERY EVER!!!!! I might have to copy you one day! LOVE IT!!!!