Well here are the latest belly pictures. It is amazing how much the belly grows on a daily basis. All in all I feel pretty good and I am so excited for these last few months to be over! Haha
Good luck with the home stretch!! Pretty soon, even though you've been waiting for so long to meet him, you'll be wishing him back inside. But its all good! You'll do great.
Wait, are you sure you're pregnant?! Linds, you look SO great! I'm so jealous! I think I looked like that when I was 17 weeks, not 27! Oh, and the nursery looks AMAZING! Seriously, you guys did such a great job! I can't wait to see the finished pics with all the furniture and stuff in it!
9 comments:
ok you are so cute prego! I love it~!
Yay! NEW PICS! You look sooo good! Can't wait to see you soon!
Good luck with the home stretch!! Pretty soon, even though you've been waiting for so long to meet him, you'll be wishing him back inside. But its all good! You'll do great.
Wait, are you sure you're pregnant?! Linds, you look SO great! I'm so jealous! I think I looked like that when I was 17 weeks, not 27! Oh, and the nursery looks AMAZING! Seriously, you guys did such a great job! I can't wait to see the finished pics with all the furniture and stuff in it!
lookin good momma!
Yay for updates and belly pictures :) You look good, can't wait to meet Baby Holmstrom!!!
You look GREAT Lindsay!
Jovi! When are you coming????? We can't wait to meet you!!!
You look soooo cute!!! Good Luck! We can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment