We were able to go to California for Thanksgiving. I don't have any pictures of our yummy food but we did see a movie with some of Brian's family. Here we are after seeing the movie.
This was our first Christmas as a married couple and we had so much fun decorating for the holidays. Here is Brian hanging Christmas lights.
Brian really wanted a fake tree but I told him that was against my religion. So being the good husband he is he let me get a real one. It is just not Christmas without the smell of a fresh tree in your home.
Here is a shot of my decorating the tree. I love it!!!!
We were sad this year when we found out that Brian had to work the day before and the day after Christmas. But we had so much with just the two of us, creating out own traditions as a family. This is what we looked like Christmas morning opening our presents. We were both spoiled by Santa this year!
Brian made a lovely Christmas dinner. We even had honeybaked ham! Notice I am still in my pajamas?! I decided that was a good tradition. Hey, we had nowhere to go! Best day ever!
We were actually able to go to California for the weekend after Christmas. Here we are with Jessica and her kids outside of Wahoo's. We also met up with my Dad there who is not in the picture since he was the photographer. We just can not go home without eating there. Hopefully one day they will have one in Arizona. Or maybe we should just move back!


6 comments:
Finally an update!!! I love the pj tradition...I would love to have that be one for our house!
ps when you are in pictures with Jojo's family, you should stand on your toes!!! : )
Yeah! Sooo good to hear from you. It sounds like you guys had a fun first Christmas. Sometimes it's fun to do things just the two of you, and good for you for making the big dinner and everything.
Okay, that is SOOO funny that Brian wants an artificial tree because I have been trying to talk Steve into getting one for the last 3 years or so and he INSISTS that we ALWAYS have a real tree every year.
A real tree is a christmas must! I'm glad you won out!
You guys got those detoxifying foot pad things?! hahaha, thats so funny....because I want to try them so bad! do they work? haha
Love the full day in PJ's!
I am so jealous you got a real tree. we went to Georgia this year with Matt's family, so a fake one was needed. I love your tree... it looks like a PERFECT tree. Thats so hard to find. If we stayed home for Christmas I would have been in my pajamas all day too. GOod for you!
Post a Comment