Here we are at our hotel near the over water bungalows.
Brian had such a great time swimming with the sting rays!
Fresh coconut is so delicious!
The smell of fresh vanilla bean was lovely!
The Belvedere is the the islands official lookout point! Gorgeous!
I think there is a law somewhere if you are on your honeymoon, and on the beach, you are required to write you name in the sand. I am not one to break rules!
The nights in Moorea are so stunning, I love sunsets by the water.
Not only was our last dinner yummy in our tummies and not a mosquito in sight, it was free since we were on our
honeymoon!
Brian was so excited to find a coconut the he could hear the water when he shook it. Oh the simple things in life that make us
so happy!
This is how I spent our last day in Tahiti. Does it get any better than this?!


14 comments:
Tahiti looks so nice! Daniel & I wanna go there someday. What's new with you guys? Thinkin bout havin babies, yet? : ) Haven't heard from either of you in a long time. Keep in touch.
- Jen
that wasnt very many pictures...
I would LOVE to go to tahiti! JEALOUS!
Love the picture of the sunset too! Good choices on the pictures!
What an amazing honeymoon! Great job Jojo!! Glad you have a blog so we can keep up with you guys!
Tahiti? Gorgeous! Loved the pics. Congrats to you guys on getting married, you make a really great couple. As for us... we live in Florida right now, mexico beach (in the panhandle, right near Panama City). My husband Matt is an officer in the airforce and so we have been here for his training for the last year. Our first assignment is Germany, so that's why we're moving there. We'll get there around Nov 1st. We're really excited, Matt served his mission in Austria so he already speaks German (that should be helpful hopefully). Laura Milloy called me a few months back and told me that she had met you, I love that girl! Well, glad you're on blogger now...thanks for the note! Tell Jojo I said hi!
Those are amazing. What a sweet Hubby you have to surprise you with something so incredible and well thought out.
I wish we were closer so that I could see the whole lot of pictures... it looks like paradise there. I will now be putting Tahiti on my list.
And it doesnt get much cuter than Jojo with a wedding ring on. I don't know why that strikes me so. Well, I guess I do.
it looks like you guys had an amazing time! Im jealous, I'd LOVE to go to Tahiti!
I'm so jealous!! How much fun!!! It looks beautiful there!!! I am so happy for you Lindsay!!! Glad we can keep in touch now!!!
Those are GREAT pictures! That was a good update post but I would love to see MORE!!! And from the wedding too!
: )
Wow!! Those pictures are amazing!! Looks like you guys had a great time!
I had to come check out your honeymoon pictures! GORGEOUS!!! It was fun to hang out today at the river.
how amazing!! i am so jealous!
Hi Lindsay! I was trying to find one of Kevin's old friends from HB and I stumbled onto your blog. Tahiti... you lucky girl. Congratulations... tell your husband that we know he is a lucky guy. You are a beautiful couple. Kevin and I wish you and you family the best.
Glad you found our blog. So fun! That is my next trip for sure. I have to tell you Lindsey, you are so fotogenic!
Post a Comment