Brian and I recently had the opportunity to got to a Diamondbacks game. A really nice lady I know from work gave us 2 tickets right behind home plate with free VIP valet parking. We had such a blast! We even saw old school Suns player Dan Majerle! We got a great shot of his backside! We got the tickets last minute so we took these pictures with our phones, not bad right?
Hey!!! How are you? I didnt know you had a blog? Your wedding picture is amazing! You look beautiful! where are you living? I will be adding you to my list of friends! It was so good to hear from you!
dude, you guys have had a blog for a month and we knew nothing about it! haha, how did that happen?! Thanks for the anniversary wishes, it was a lovely day.
hey! what the heck?! we were not notified about you guys joining the blog world. how was the transition from myspacemania to blogging? how you guys doin? - jen
First of all, congratulations you two on your new life together. Second, looks like you are doing lots of fun stuff. Good for you. Glad to see you blogging.
Hey!! So glad you have a blog, better than myspace huh? Okay where are you at? Arizona? what part? My sister, me and the babies are going to peioria (not sure about that spelling) for 2 missionary homecomings this weekend. Maybe we could get together! email me lisawebb1019@yahoo.com
9 comments:
Those are great pictures with a phone!
What a fun date!!! (and free!)
Hey!!! How are you? I didnt know you had a blog? Your wedding picture is amazing! You look beautiful! where are you living? I will be adding you to my list of friends! It was so good to hear from you!
I must say I am impressed with the camera phone! How fun...does it bring you back to the singles ward Angel game days???
Looks like fun and awesome tickets! Lucky you guys.
dude, you guys have had a blog for a month and we knew nothing about it! haha, how did that happen?! Thanks for the anniversary wishes, it was a lovely day.
hey! what the heck?! we were not notified about you guys joining the blog world. how was the transition from myspacemania to blogging? how you guys doin?
- jen
First of all, congratulations you two on your new life together. Second, looks like you are doing lots of fun stuff. Good for you. Glad to see you blogging.
Hey!! So glad you have a blog, better than myspace huh? Okay where are you at? Arizona? what part? My sister, me and the babies are going to peioria (not sure about that spelling) for 2 missionary homecomings this weekend. Maybe we could get together! email me lisawebb1019@yahoo.com
Oh and i totally agree with heidi your wedding photo is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats, so sorry i missed it!
Post a Comment