16 years ago
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Getting Started!
Ok, so we are new to this blog spot world. We thought it would be a great way to keep in contact with friends and family all over the country and keep them updated on what we are doing. We are just about finished putting the house together and that has been a lot of fun and some stress. Here is Arizona it is currently 107 degrees and still getting hotter! Anyone want to come visit? Give me a couple weeks to get this whole thing figured out, don't judge our blog just yet. Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Yay...you have a blog now! It's much better than myspace. At least that's my opinion. I like your house. It looks nice! We'll have to make a road trip out there sometime! Well I will be checking on your blog...so you better keep it up!!!
Woohoo!! I love it already!!!
Welcome to the blogging world! I am sure your blog will look great and be fun to read.
Yeah for blogs! Yeah for the Holmstrom's! I am way excited.
I am so, so happy about the entrance into blogging you have made!
You two are so cute... I love your picture on the top of the page, what a beautiful bride you were. The groom looked ok too :)
Im glad to hear all is going well. Cant wait to see pictures of your cute house. And best of all your new life together.
Dont forget to post Honeymoon shots... Im sure it was just so amazing.
Love you guys
I guess since everyone else is commenting I should so here goes...
Wow you have a blog
Was that good enough? Welcome to the black hole of the internet. You'll loose years of your life putting stuff on this thing, just wait til you gots kidos.
M
We love that you have a blog so we can keep up on all the little details of your life. You two are such cute newlyweds and we sure enjoyed going to your wedding. Looks like you had a fun trip! Love all the pictures!
So fun to see pictures. LOVE your wedding photo...you look gorgeous! I will check back often for updates.
Hey Lindsay!!!! It's Emilie!!! I am so happy you have a blog.. I left a comment on your wedding one a couple months back.. We have to keep in touch. here's my blog..http://thekistfam.blogspot.com/
you look SO beautiful on your wedding day!! You have to post more pics from that day so I can see!!!!! talk to you soon.
Hey Lindsay!!!
I just started a blog! =)
Hope you are doing well!
Love you!!
Post a Comment